Friday 19 December 2014

Tried to explain to Archie about text Santa that some children don't have a house to live in for Christmas and he's said that's ok they can come live with us. Then I said that some children don't get gifts to open at Christmas and Archie said that's ok I will give them mine they can have all of mine. What a child I have so happy and so so giving love him so so much.

Tried to explain to Archie about text Santa that some children don't have a house to live in for Christmas and he's said that's ok they can come live with us. Then I said that some children don't get gifts to open at Christmas and Archie said that's ok I will give them mine they can have all of mine. What a child I have so happy and so so giving love him so so much.

by Jonny Green



December 19, 2014 at 09:47PM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment